COVID Commitment to Care
Last Updated November 18, 2022
The Grand Theatre is committed to the safety & health of all patrons, artists, staff and volunteers. We look forward to welcoming you back to the theatre, LIVE! And In Person!
- Masks are strongly encouraged when attending a performance at the Grand Theatre. All public-facing staff and volunteers will be masked during Grand Theatre performances.
- A supply of non-medical AND KN95 masks are available at the Theatre.
- The Grand Theatre is committed to public health, and has hand hygiene stations available, touch-less washroom facilities, and has a rigorous cleaning procedure in place.
- Proof of Vaccination is not required.
- The Grand Theatre retains the right to revise these protocols based on emerging public health information – at any time.
COVID CONSCIOUS SEATING
If you are immunocompromised, please contact the Grand Theatre Box Office at 519-672-8800 during regular hours for assistance booking distanced seating. Seating is subject to availability and may not be available for all productions or performances.
EXCHANGES AND CREDITS
Patrons feeling unwell prior to their scheduled performance are asked to call the Grand Theatre Box Office, at 519-672-8800. We welcome patrons to:
- reschedule tickets to another performance;
- obtain a credit towards a future performance. Credits do not expire and may be used for 2022-23 season or beyond.
- Return tickets as a donation to the theatre. A charitable tax receipt of the full value of tickets will be issued.
As we monitor the current COVID-19 situation, please continue to monitor your email, our website, and social media channels for news and upcoming events at the Grand Theatre.
For questions regarding COVID-19 policies at the Grand Theatre, please email boxoffice [at] grandtheatre.com or call 519-672-8800.