Teachers and Educators!
Share the power and entertainment of live theatre with your students
The Grand Theatre is pleased to offer 11:00AM Student Matinee performances throughout the season. Eligible groups enjoy deeply discounted rates for students and teachers through this subsidized initiative.
Student Matinee Performance Dates
Into the Woods (High School Project)
Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 11:00am (preview performance)
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 11:00am
Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 11:00am
Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 11:00am
Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 11:00am
Thursday, December 22, 2022 at 11:00am
Due to the shortened run of this show, no identified Student Matinees can be offered.
Teachers are encouraged to book classes to see the 1:00pm Matinee performance on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 – Student Matinee pricing still in effect
Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 11:00am
Wednesday, March 22, 2023 at 11:00am
East Coast Kitchen Party
Wednesday, April 26, 2023 at 11:00am
Homes: A Refugee Story
Wednesday, March 1, 2023 at 11:00am
$25/ticket (taxes and fees included) - if purchasing 1 production
$20/ticket (taxes and fees included) - for any additional productions booked (excluding Elf )
To submit a booking inquiry for your class, email dhay [at] grandtheatre.com.
To learn more about student programming, request Study Guides,or book additional experiences and tours for school groups, contact Education Manager, Breanne Ritchie, at BRitchie [at] grandtheatre.com or 519-672-9030 x224. We'd love to hear from you!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A 20% deposit must be received no more than 30 days following booking confirmation or full booking will be released.
- Full payment and final numbers must be received 60 days prior to the performance date or booking will be released.
*For the High School Project of Into the Woods, full payment must be received no later than SEPTEMBER 12th, 2022.
- Bookings made within a 30-day period prior to a performance must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- Payment may be made by cheque (payable to Grand Theatre), credit card, debit, e-transfer, or cash.
- Tickets will only be printed after full payment is received and may be picked up from the Box Office or delivered by Canada Post.
- Grand Theatre DOES NOT REFUND TICKET ORDERS. In the event that a school group is unable to travel to the theatre due to inclement weather, the theatre will make every effort to find an alternate performance on another date for the school to attend. If an alternate date cannot be found, the school/group will receive a credit for future Student Matinee performance.
- Grand Theatre reserves the right to limit the number of seats available for group orders.
- Grand Theatre will cancel any orders not fully paid by the date specified on the contract and a credit will be provided to school to use for future performance.